[Gpdd] Behaviour: Mourning

KATHERINE L MOORE katmooretx at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 9 12:41:42 EST 2006

My piggies didn't stop eating when Root Bear died.  They were just very quiet and did not play quite as much.  They would go over to the side of their cage that faced his and look and smell for him... then just go lay in the corner.

  I guess since they all have unique personalities their grieving process varies, just like people.

  I am so sorry to everyone who has lost a piggie.  We are fortunate to have fellow GPDD readers who understand and can comfort us.

  Have a great day!
  Kathy
  Slave to Cloud and Citrus .. and Rootbeer in my heart