[Gpdd] MISC Do Guinea Pigs Grieve

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 9 14:32:51 EST 2006

Amber,
  You responce to the question "Do guinea pigs grieve?"
  really touched my heart. I think I am going to copy that
  and make a poster of it. Your thoughts were written so nice
  that I would like to save them. Your observations about
  the squirrels and the birds were amazing. I had never
  heard of such a testimony of such caring shown by an
  animal before, I have always know in my heart that animals
  have feeling as I can see it in thier eyes. Bless you for sharing
  those experiences with us at the digest. Thank you so much.
  Birdie slave to Jimmy Jr., Spunky, Miss Perky and Miss Pooky.

Birdie