[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Pumpkin Crossed The Bridge Today

DebraStory at aol.com DebraStory at aol.com
Thu Mar 9 17:51:17 EST 2006

Dear Friends

I wanted to let everyone know that my Pumpkin crossed the Rainbow Bridge
today after a long illness.  His slaves tried everything possible to save  him,
but nothing seemed to help.  His food just didn't seem to do anything  for him
even though he ate and drank fairly well.  He would not accept  syringe
feeding either.  He just wasted away over the past several  months.  He seemed to be
happy just to be in his own condo near his slaves  and other piggies.  Daddy
slave and I will always remember Pumpkin as being  a very friendly and active
piggy.  In his prime he weighed 3 lbs and 3  oz.  He was a big strapping boar.
 He loved to stand up on the side of  his cage to be petted, and when he was
young he would run up and down to an  upper level lookout where he loved to
spend much of his day watching what was  going on around him.  He also loved to
run back and forth visiting the  other two piggies that he lived with when he
was young, Patches and  Peanut (both now over the bridge as well).  He was
very friendly and  vocal throughout his short life.  He was only about three
years old when he  crossed the bridge early this morning.  Daddy slave and I
thought we might  be seeing for the last time when he refused his usually much
desired carrot  before bed time.  Play and eat your fill at the Bridge dear
Pumpkin.   We will always remember you in our hearts and minds.

Wheeeeeps from Debra, Calico, Snickers, Princess, Creampuff,  Cheekie and
Lilac - Fondly remembering Pumpkin, Patches and Peanut at the  Rainbow Bridge

_http://hometown.aol.com/debrastory/_
(http://hometown.aol.com/debrastory/index.html)

_http://members.aol.com/cavylady60435/_
(http://members.aol.com/cavylady60435/)