[Gpdd] Misc: Husband tip for Jenn

Carla Martinez cmartinez36 at houston.rr.com
Thu Mar 9 20:25:01 EST 2006

Jenn said her husband Marc is not so fond of their piggies. That is a shame
but maybe it is not so uncommon. I want to tell you what persuaded my
husband that guinea pigs are great.

First of all I wanted a guinea pig when we first got married, but he thought
I was crazy. So four years went by and I got my two piggie boys Snickers and
Snowball. It seemed like Tony tolerated them from a distance. Then it was
getting to be Christmas time and I got the boys little Santa hats. I told
Tony I wanted him to help me take their pictures, but he didn't help me. So
like the Little Red Hen I said I would do it myself. And I did.

I got a few pics, and when I showed them to Tony his entire opinion of the
piggies changed. He said they looked so innocent with their little hats on.
He said he actually fell in love with them instantly.  I would never think
that would make a difference, but then I'm no mind reader. So ya never know
what cute thing might persuade your family member to enjoy your piggies.
Even if Marc never loves your piggies I'm sure they have a great life with
you and your kids.

Carla, Snickers and Snowball