[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Hi from Jasper GP in England

Kate Harris katealexandraharris at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 10 04:18:56 EST 2006

My little sister Olivia and I would like to say hi to all the GP lovers out
there and introduce ourselves and of course our gorgeous little ginger and
white GP Jasper Chedder Harris. He's just lovely! We love reading the news
from this daily letter to him.  He had to see the vet the other day (he is
fine now, just a little cold) but someone in the waiting room thought he was
a little kitten! How silly :-) He sends lots of his love from England to all
the other GPs out there (he says he knows them all) and sends lots of loving
purrs out too.  If anyone wants an amazing book for their children (or even
grown ups like me!) then we can't recommend Dick King Smith's "I love Guinea
Pigs" enough. It's a truly wonderful book.

Lots of love and nose rubs from Jaspy, Olivia and Kate Harris xxx