[Gpdd] [Misc] TX anyone/pig care

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 10 10:12:32 EST 2006

  Hello to all slaves and guinea pigs!  I was just wondering if anyone is in TX?  I will be visiting near Killeen at the end of the month.  It would be great if I could get a chance to meet any of my fellow slaves and their pigs while I am out there.  At least it would put the edge of off the thought of flying if I had something to look forward to, like meeting a guinea pig or two.  Yes, I have flew twice before when I was a young teenager but that was many, many years ago and that was before 9/11.  Of course, if God has it in his plans to take me that day, I will surely go no matter what.

  Another thing I am concerned about is my pigs.  I will be gone for about 2 weeks at my brother's persistence (I will be visiting him).  My husband said he will care for the pigs, feed them, etc, but I am concerned about an illness.  He is not that familiar with illnesses and how to spot them right away.  I am really worried that one will get sick and he won't notice and by the time he does, the vet won't be able to save her.  Guess I am just an overly-worried person about my pigs.

    "If your ship doesn't come in, swim out to it!"

  The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"