[Gpdd] MISC: Fluff the Super Pooch

ghost1972 at sbcglobal.net ghost1972 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 12 12:42:17 EST 2006

    Carla-
    I loved your story about Fluff and the Guinea Babies. It was so charming! You know, terriers are such smart dogs that I am not surprised that Fluff is able to go against his breeding to keep from hurting the babies, though I also applaud your caution because let's face it, instinct is a hard thing to curb. Look at me! My genetic instinct is to hunt and destory any passing bit of chocolate in my vicinity! Hee hee. I'm sure that as he grows Fluff's desire to have a piggy parfait will slowly dwindle, but keeping a watchful eye is always advisable.
    Good luck!
                        Amber

PS: Blacky and Pooky had a little side note about this. We have a cat Luna who is a known rodent killer, and they have some advice to give your piggies. If the "hungry monster" comes, you give them a Superblast PEE right on their noses and they will freak out long enough for you to cry for mommy who will come swiftly and give the hungry monster a righteous spanking on their bum-bum. Entertainment for all! :) Sometimes my wicked girls will cry whenever they see Luna and Luna (being a smart cat and having learned the wrath of Mommy many a time) will hurry away and put on her "What? I was just sitting here doing innocent feline things. See? *lick lick* Being good." face.  Don't fret, I don't believe it for an instant.