[Gpdd] [SILLY]: Piggie Celebrity Look-Alike

Megan Gladney byrne51250 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 13 08:25:58 EST 2006

Hi guys - I'm not sure if this was posted before  (I didn't see it in any of
the previous digests, so I figured I'd send it again - sorry if it's been
on!). I was just watching an episode of The Office (US version) there a
while ago... and I noticed that Phylo sorta looks like Steve Carell. Anyone
know who I'm talking about? Hee! Phylo now thinks his mommy slave should try
to get him a guest appearance on the show. He was thinking maybe Jim could
give him to Michael as his piggie look-alike and he could spend the day
sitting in Michael's World's Best Boss mug. (I've told Phylo that this
probably wouldn't go over well, as he has a tendency to shed and he's not
too particular about where he leaves his poos... lol)

Like I said - sorry if this has been posted before, but hopefully it gave
some of you a giggle to start off your wheek with!

Love and wheeks,
Megan and Phylo (who is now very chuffed that he's a piggie celebrity
look-alike)