[Gpdd] HEALTH - Thanks for the digital scale info

Janelle D. Smith janelle300 at worldnet.att.net
Mon Mar 13 13:38:59 EST 2006

Thanx for all the info about digital scales.  As you can probably tell, I
don't get out of the house much!!  I knew they made digital scales for
humans but not for the kitchen!  I don't drive and I have all my kitchen
stuff I need.......so I rarely go into kitchen merchandise stores.

Thanks again.  As I said before, it is sooooooo important to weigh your
piggies.  It's hard to tell if they have lost or gained weight unless it's a
large amount!

Warm wheeks, Janelle