[Gpdd] Misc: Amber's Smart Piggies and Piggie Celebrity look-alike Phylo

Carla Martinez cmartinez36 at houston.rr.com
Mon Mar 13 18:15:57 EST 2006

Amber I just wanted to say that if your piggies tell on Luna by screaming
when she comes around, you have some little smarty-pantses on your hands!
Also Fluff enjoyed being called a super pooch!

About Phylo, where can we see his pig-ture? Snowball and I love watching
"The Office"! I'm not sure how Phylo might feel about looking like Steve
Carrell, but we loved him in the movie "The 40-year-old Virgin".

Carla and Snowball, with Snickers in our hearts, and all enjoying Spring
Break ---aahhh!