[Gpdd] SILLY: Celebrity Look Alikes

Dukejan1 at aol.com Dukejan1 at aol.com
Mon Mar 13 19:31:26 EST 2006

Megan,
I know exactly what you mean about piggies looking like celebrities!   My
Isabel looks like Laurie Dhue, who used to do the news on FOX News in the  U.S.
The newscaster no longer is on every night and Isabel is in  a real huff.  We
call our other piggy, Lily, the "Cosette pig,"  since she is dark gray and
white and was mistreated in her prior life just  like Cosette in Les Miserables!
(Cosette always appears in the play wearing  black and white....)

Now, I'm so relieved that someone out there thinks like me!

Janet