[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Pumpkin

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Mon Mar 13 21:43:36 EST 2006

Debra,
     So terribly sorry to read of Pumpkins crossing of the Bridge -- was he
with us on the virtual wedding trip?? We had a most charming Pumpkin
participating. In any case, we are very sorry he's gone. It takes so long to get over
the loss of one of these wonderful little guys, if one truly ever does
completely recover from the loss. They leave such holes in our hearts when they go on
to the Bridge.
     I just looked at his picture (I've seen it before) and he's such a cutie
-- or was....
     Wilson is losing weight in spite of a very healthy appetite and he is
seeing a vet tomorrow. I'm sorry to say that I don't know his starting weight
but he weighed in at only 2# 2 oz when I recently acquired a scale; however,
this past Sunday he was up to 2 # 3 oz. He has a vet visit scheduled for
tomorrow. But he is defintely getting smaller. He's had me pretty worried.

Alge and The Jolly Rodents