[Gpdd] [care] oxbow available offline in UK

Vicki Batsford vicki_batsford at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 14 05:57:35 EST 2006

Hi

Thought I would share my good news. I have tracked down a shop in
Birmingham, UK that sells oxbow cavy cuisine. They sell a variety of oxbow
stuff including hays and grasses. So I got some cavy cuisine which was
cheaper than buying online at £9.90 for 4kg (online is £11.35 + post and
packaging) and some lovely green orchard grass at £3.99. If anyone wants the
location drop me a line, don't want to post here in case its deemed as
advertising! Fortunatly my girls LOVE it! Its being mixed with their supa
excel and gets eaten first! The orchard grass has also gone down real good,
its gobbled up within the hour. They leave their regular hay til last now!

I'm so glad I can now get this as previously I had available to me , Gerty
(bad due to seeds and coloured bits) Supa excel (not 100% good due to beet
pulp) and Science selective (again not 100% great as made from alfalfa).

Why is it that in the UK there's such a poor variety available? Also i have
noticed its still waaay cheeper in USA to buy cavy cuisine!

Vicki