[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Thanks For The Support

DebraStory at aol.com DebraStory at aol.com
Tue Mar 14 12:01:21 EST 2006

Dear Friends - The Story Piggies and I (Debra) wish to thank everyone for
their kind words of support for our loss of dear Pumpkin.  It means so much  to
have support from others who know how much our dear cavy friends mean to  us.
They become such a big part of our family and leave such a large hole  in our
hearts when they leave us.  I am sure Pumpkin is now playing and  eating
without pain at the Rainbow Bridge.  He was probably greeted there  by some of the
other piggies from our GPDD family that crossed before him.   I will look
forward to seeing him and my other dear piggies who have crossed  before him when
it is my turn to cross the Bridge.  Thanks again for all of  your kindness.
 Debra and The Story Piggies