[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Rex

Karenluntw at aol.com Karenluntw at aol.com
Tue Mar 14 13:51:16 EST 2006

On Sunday March 12th, my beloved Rex crossed the rainbow bridge.  I  was not
home at the time. Ironically, I was attending a funeral out of town that
weekend and my wonderful pet sitter found him.   I am  devastated.  Rex was my
first piggie, and like the Johnny Cash song, "I've  Been Everywhere," so had Rex.
 We got Rex in January of 2001 as a pet for  our son who was 12 at the time.
Needless to say, like a lot of kids I  ended up adopting Rex because my son
did not take care of him.  In 2002, we  moved to Arizona from Rhode Island and
Rex had quite the  car  adventure seeing more of this country than a lot of
folks I know.  After  moving to Arizona we adopted Rajah, Rolex, Ranger and
Rocket.  Rex is  survived by his cage mate Rajah, and friends Rocket and Ranger.
Rex saw  mommy slave through cancer treatment and surgery this last year, and
will be  missed by all in our family especially mommy slave.  Rex is buried
next to  a sage bush by his friend Rolex.  Rexy I miss you, and  I know you  have
your nose in the air sniffing out food.  I hope you and Rolex are  frolicking
in the hay over the rainbow bridge.

Always and forever your slave Karen  still slave to Rajah, Rocket and  Ranger
with Rolex and Rex forever in my heart.