[Gpdd] health Itchy Piggies

Carly Austin candi191999 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 15 10:50:54 EST 2006

I would like to say that my boys, Liam and Froders,
Bravely marched into the vets office for their last
dose of ivermectine shots today!  With some LOUD
wheeking and some hair pulling they took their shot,
and sulked for the rest of the visit.   They chased
eachother in their carier on the way home and had some
nice treats when they got back to their housey!   Yes
they took it like real.... well, men!

I would like to offer my condolances for all of those
who have lost a piggie.  I am sending you all a hug!

My piggies are telling all you sick piggies to take
some parsley and call them in the morning!