[Gpdd] Announcement:; Good News Martin luther

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 15 12:50:04 EST 2006

Laura,
  So good to hear that Martin Luther is doing so
  well. I had two piggies, Justice Jr. and Snoop,
  whom I adoptted from the Humane Society
  in Omaha. The had been taken from a woman
  who was raising guinea pigs for snake food.
  They found more dead ones than live piggies, and
  they found over 100 live piggies plus cats, dogs, and
  birds. They took them to the humane society and
  I adopted those two. I took them to my vet and
  he said to bring them back in two weeks if still
  living because of resipority infection. They stayed
  with me for over 2 years so can be cured!
  You must be one of the best slaves around
  cause your proof that our furbabies can be cured!
  Birdie slave to Jimmy Jr., Spunky, Miss Perky
  and Miss Pooky
  they can be cured from respiratory problems