[Gpdd] Hello all - new and old

Jenna T. tenetylo at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 15 18:39:40 EST 2006

Hi - this is Jenna - slave to the infamous fuzzy and "itchy" louie.  Been
awhile - but i am finally back on the computer/internet :)  Both gp's are
well.  Unfortunately - due to a "custody battle" "itchy" Louie is now living
with his father...  i miss him much - but he is in good hands.  So it's me
and the fuz again.  Just wanted to say hi to all - and let everyone know we
are both well.  Fuz is now a year and half old and spoiled as ever.  :)  He
is happy - he is back living with his cat friend "Stinky" the cat.  The cat
is not to thrilled though ;)
well - that's all for now.  Big HI to everyone - new and old alike.
Weeks and best to all -
Jenna and Fuzzy in PA