[Gpdd] [HEALTH] popcorn has a tumour

Deborah Tanovich dtanovich at sprint.ca
Thu Mar 16 00:16:06 EST 2006

Greetings to all in Piggie Land

Congrats to all the new piggies who have joined and condolences to the many piggies who have left for the sweet pastures of the Rainbow Bridge,

My sweet boy, Popcorn has been having teeth issues.  He has lost one bottom tooth and the remaining one is growing at an angle and beginning to impact on his eating.  Took him to the vet and while the vet was examining him, she discovered blood coming from one of his "nipples" and it was really swollen.  To make a long story short, blood was taken and analyzed and I received word that he has a tumour.  Am going to the vet on Friday to find out how serious things are.  I would like to ask for the power of the GPDD in prayers for Popcorn.  I don't want that he suffers but the thought of having him put to sleep upsets me just as much.  He is not himself--sleeping in the pigaloo and not eating his carrots (an absolute fave) or lettuce.  He is usually the most nosiest of pigs, I can't leave the room without pitifull wheeking as if he will never see me again, now he remains curled up in the pigaloo, sometimes sound asleep.

Please GPDD'ers--pray for my little boy, I want to do the right thing but either option is tearing me apart.  Our cuddle times seem to be goodbyes. He seems so solemn and quiet, he doesn't even purr like he used to.

In tears
Deborah Tanovich