[Gpdd] [MISC] Martin Luther's Miracle

DebJonSara at aol.com DebJonSara at aol.com
Thu Mar 16 04:33:53 EST 2006

Thank you so very much, Laura Grace, for posting the story of Martin
Luther's miracle. All too often we read on here about piggies becoming ill, and
continue to read daily about their struggles and progress, their roller coaster
ups and downs, and I'm sure I can't be the only one to hold my breath when I
open the next digest, and particularly when I see the name of a piggie who has
been ailing for some time. We SO want them to recover, we get so involved,
and  yet all too often, after days, weeks or even months of treatment and
heartache,  they slip away to The Bridge and we all end up in tears.

So it is really heartwarming to read of one little piggie at least who
fought the odds and won through. He has obviously put you and Pippin through  hell,
but it is wonderful to read of a happy ending for once.

Congratulations to Martin Luther, and to the vet and family who pulled him
through. May you all enjoy long and happy lives!

Debbie and the 17 Dolly Mixtures

"The animal  shall not be measured by man. In a world older and more complete
than ours they  move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the
senses we have lost or  never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.
They are not brethren,  they are not underlings; they are other nations, caught
with ourselves in the  net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendour
and travail of the  earth".

Henry Beston