[Gpdd] (Health) Constant barbering and soft poos

Maren Fouts magbfouts at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 07:45:13 EST 2006

Stacy,

I can't add much about the barbering thing.  So I'll leave that to someone
else.

I've noticed that my pigs can get soft poos when given a new veggie.  Also,
I've seen it happen when their water is changed.  For instance, I give my
pigs the tap water we have at our house and when they go to the pigsitter
she gives them her tap water.  Lately they've been having soft poos.  I
suspect that it's something that they are eating or drinking and their body
is adapting to it.  Has anything changed in their diet recently?

Piggy Kisses,
Maren, Rosie and Charlie