[Gpdd] [HEALTH] popcorn has a tumour

Maren Fouts magbfouts at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 07:52:13 EST 2006

Deborah,

It just breaks my heart to hear about Popcorn's ailments.  No piggy should
have such things happen to him.  However,
these do happen and all we can possibly do, as devoted slaves, is what we
believe is best.  I know you'll do exactly that for
Popcorn.  He's a very lucky pig to have such a concerned mom.

We will be praying for your dear Popcorn and you as you go through the next
few days.  Just remember, no matter what
happens, you have your GPDD family to lean on.

Piggy Kisses and Healing Wheeks,
Maren, Rosie, and Charlie