[Gpdd] Misc: Prayers for Popcorn

ghost1972 at sbcglobal.net ghost1972 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 16 10:33:58 EST 2006

Dearest Deborah,
    I am so sorry to hear about Popcorn being ill. Isn't it terrible when we take them in for something routine and all of a sudden there's something really wrong happening? I am so, so sorry and you both will be in my prayers.
   And you know, if you have to end up putting Popcorn to sleep, it's okay. I for one feel that forcing an animal or a human being to suffer pointlessly through death is cruel. How much better to drift into sleep and sigh through death in the warmth of someone's embrace, never feeling frightened, alone or in pain. That's how I want to go. I want to close my eyes and open them to find the Rainbow Bridge before me and all of my little friends running up to take me to a picnic. *Hey, God, that's a formal request, okay?* :)
    Don't worry. You're in all of our thoughts and prayers. Good luck to you.
                        Amber
PS: And to all of you who have lost a guinea, I wish you only the best. May the road rise up to meet you and may the wind be ever at your back.