[Gpdd] Silly: Happy St. Paddy's Day

Martha Coburn marthac at cogeco.ca
Thu Mar 16 12:26:40 EST 2006

Hi All

Sally, Poppy, Holly and Miss Otis would like to wish everyone a Happy St.
Patrick's Day.

I was debating about giving them green beer (no not really) but I settled on
buying a bunch of shamrock plants and they are going to have a munchee party
with those. It's a riot when you put a plant in their play pen and just let
them go at it.

If you'd like to take a boo at my St. Paddy's piggie she can be seen at
http://www.coburn.ca/Sally.htm.

All the best,

Martha. Sally, Poppy, Holly and Miss Otis