[Gpdd] Re; BEHAVIOR Wheeking

CaTT1998 at aol.com CaTT1998 at aol.com
Thu Mar 16 17:39:08 EST 2006

Hi Everypig and their slaves!

Christina, in response to your squeaking pig - My Nijole (formerly Nigel)
does something similar!  She gives a really loud WHEEEK - and it's followed  by
a long squeaky "ahhhhhhhh".  My husband laughs every time he hears it  and
calls her a donkey, because that's exactly what she sounds like!   (EE!-awwwww).
It's so distinctive you can hear it over the rest of the  wheeking herd.

Theresa - up to 7 now, with baby Jasper!  (Ok, it had to be done -  poor
Mickey was lonely)