[Gpdd] [Health] Response to barbering

Laura Grace Rollins rollinsl at musc.edu
Thu Mar 16 15:50:37 EST 2006

Hi Stacey,
Martin Luther used  to do the same thing when he was a wee one! I don't
know how to stop them from doing it, but I do know that hair usually
doesn't mess up their systems. I was worried about that too, but he seemed
to be fine. I do have a funny story though... I usually do my homework and
studying on the floor so I can spend time with the piggies(only one back
then). One day, I was laying on my stomach, I had my hair in a ponytail and
I fell asleep while studying. The next thing I knew, I looked up to see him
running under the bed with a huge chunk of blonde hair!! Before he had only
nipped in places that could be easily hidden, but this time, I had Bangs!!!
He actually got them quite strait. Everyone was commenting on how much they
liked my new hair style and I finally broke down at work and told them that
it was my pig, Luther... to this day, a year later, this story is told and
retold. Luther has become some sort of legend with his hair cutting
abilities. So... be careful... she might come after you next!

LG Pippin and Martin Luther