[Gpdd] Announcement Welcome Erin

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 16 19:02:35 EST 2006

Erin,
  My best adise is start looking for a vet now! Good
  exocitic vets are hard to find. Ask the vet has seen
  guinea pigs before, if they have ever done surgery on
  a guinea pig, do they believe in giving piggies
  antibotics, and if they say yes ask how many and
  how long they have. You don't say where you
  are from maybe one of the digesters will know
  of a good vet to refer you too. This is a good place
  to learn about piggies and be sure to ask any questions
  you have cause someone is sure to know. If they don't
  someone will usually help you find the answers.
  Welcome to the site and the gpdd family. Any piggy
  lovers is welcome here and with 9 I think you qualify.
  Birdie slave to Jimmy Jr., Spunky, Miss Perky and
  Miss Pooky.

Birdie