[Gpdd] MISC: Wheek-sirens

ghost1972 at sbcglobal.net ghost1972 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 16 19:10:38 EST 2006

    Dearest Christina,
    You know, as long as your piggie seems healthy and is eating okay, I wouldn't worry. I have come to realize that no two guineas wheek alike. Pooky wheeks loud and long at everything. You an hear her on my front stairs if she gets really going (ie: a plastic bag or the dreaded Floor Demon). Everything to her deserves a grand and loud reaction. Like if I am petting her and I touch the sweet spot on her toosh, she'll rumble like a car motor! People across my house can hear it.
    And then there is Blacky. She hardly ever wheeks. If she's really hungry she might make a little chirp at the plastic bag, but she never wheeks for the Floor Demon. And when I touch her sweet spot she gives the most contented little purrs ever. She doesn't even cry out when she gets a bath. But you know what she will do? She makes kissy noises. She'll go up to the bars and make little kisses so that we melt and pet her and give her treats. *sigh* I feel so manipulated!
    So, yeah, don't worry about it. He probably changed the way he wheeked because he wanted it to be individual so you'd know it was him talking and give him more attention. It seems to have worked. :)
        Love, Amber