[Gpdd] rainbow birdge albert

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 16 19:22:03 EST 2006

Jamie,
  I am so sorry to hear that you had to help Albert
  to the bridge. What a loving slave you are. It is so
  very hard to do the right things for our babies, but
  you were there for Albert in his need. Bless you
  Jamie and know that you and your family are in
  our hearts and prayers. It was a great gift of love
  that you shared between you and Albert.
  Birdie slave to Jimmy Jr., Spunky, Miss Perky,
  and Miss Pooky

Birdie