[Gpdd] Announcement: I became a slave on 3/17/05

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 16 23:19:34 EST 2006

Hi all,
   I am proud to say that Spunky adopted me
  as his slave last year on St. Pat's day. I went
  to Lincoln Humane Society and I was acquired
  as an slave by Spunky. He has been a very loving
  owner even though he demands carrots, kale, baby
  spinach, and lots of timothy hay. He such such a
  baby when it comes to "HIS" needs that often I
  must stop whatever I am doing to serve him. Oh
  well the trials of slavedom.
  a forever slave
  Birdie

Birdie