[Gpdd] Misc: Poor Albert

ghost1972 at sbcglobal.net ghost1972 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 17 01:27:34 EST 2006

    Dear Jaime,
    I am trying to choke back tears about the passing of sweet little Albert. I am so sorry that he was so incredibly ill and I am so sorry that you had to see him in such a state before he went on. I wish I could just give you the biggest hug! It's always so terrible when a little furry one goes and I hope that through the friendships you have at the GPDD and at home, you can get through this horrible time. My prayers and loving thoughts are with you and yours. Once again, I am so incredibly sorry.
                        All of Our Love,
                            Amber, Pooky, & Blacky