[Gpdd] Silly: Smeago Was My Hair Stylist!

Carly Austin candi191999 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 17 09:42:09 EST 2006

I too had a pig that LOVED to cut my hair! Any bit he
could get his little teeth on. He would never chew his
cage mates, only mine!!  My normal hair stylist always
wondered if  I had tried to trim the ends myself. I
had to tell her the truth, because it was to funny to
be fiction!  "My guinea pig cuts it for me!"

And get this,  Some one who works for the radio here
in town saw my pigs and I out for our walk last Sat.
They told the entire city about us! He was complaining
about the snow we have gotten, and said that he wishes
we had the nice warm weather again like last weekend.
"I even saw a lady pushing her guinea pigs in a pet
stroller. THe same one who dresses up her pigs!"  Ha
ha ha!  Yes we are our own side show!

Carly and the fab four Aeva Emma Liam and Froders