[Gpdd] MISC: Congratulations on Diana's new arrivals

ghost1972 at sbcglobal.net ghost1972 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 17 10:24:34 EST 2006

    Dearest Amie, Will, Diana and all of the little ones,
    Congratulations to you all! How exciting to have such a big, happy litter. I am glad to hear that everyone is healthy and soooooo cute! Isn't amazing how they come out looking like mini guineas? I freaked out when my sister's guinea Mamas had her first litter. I said, "Whoa! This one has hair on it!" I guess I was expecting those little nasty pink looking things that rodents normally have, but guinea babies come into the world as cute as can be. Aren't they such special creatures?
    I love that you want to give them Star Wars character names. You know you're going to have to have a Yoda.... oh, I know it's so typical, everyone loves Yoda, but I can't help it. He's so cool. Or you could lump them all together on one guinea and call him/her Jedi. :) And maybe you could name the black and tan Sith. Hee hee
    Once again, congratulations and I hope all goes well!
            Love, Amber