[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE - Condolences For Rex

DebraStory at aol.com DebraStory at aol.com
Fri Mar 17 11:56:31 EST 2006

I wish to send my apologies for sending condolences to the wrong slave on
the death of sweet Rex.  I checked my e-mail very late at night and had a
"senior moment" when I sent my condolences to Birdie instead of Karen.  My  sincere
apologies Karen.  The Story Piggies and I send our sincere  condolences to
you and your other piggies on the loss of your dear "fur  baby".  He was a very
special little guy and I am sure he will be greatly  missed.  Please forgive
me for the "goof".  That will teach me not to  answer e-mail late at night
again.  Healing wheeeeeps to you and your  piggies.  Sincerely, Debra and The
Story Piggies