[Gpdd] Miscellanous - COndolences for Albert

Patty Neubauer pneubauer at paonline.com
Fri Mar 17 12:12:11 EST 2006

Jaime,
I was so sorry to hear of Alberts passing.  I do not write ofter, but am a
daily "lurker".  I was so hoping Albert would get better.  You loved him so
much and did so much for him.  I know he knows he was one lucky piggie to
have such a wonderful and caring slave.  I will keep you and Albert in my
prayers, as well as everyone who has lost a precious furbaby.
Sincerely,
Patty, remembering Nibbles, Pixie and Stripe forever

Patricia Neubauer
Executive Assistant
Habitat for Humanity of the Greater Harrisburg Area