[Gpdd] [Rainbow Bridge]: Albert

Dr Kay Dudman kay.dudman at londonmet.ac.uk
Fri Mar 17 12:52:04 EST 2006

Dear Jaime

I have only just read that you have lost your beloved Albert.
I am so, so very sorry to hear this.  Albert was such a lovely little
boy, I really enjoyed seeing his pigtures on your website; they made me
feel I knew him personally.  His sweet nature came across in the photos,
and he has been in our thoughts and prayers.   You did the right thing by
helping him across the bridge, and he knew you wouldn't let him suffer.
I have tears running down my face now, so I can only imagine how you must
be feeling (I still feel very sad from losing my own little Adrian last
month, so I haven't been posting recently).

Albert knew you loved him, and that you only wanted the very best for him.
Right to the end you provided him with all the love and care in the world;
what more could a little piggy want?  It's the hole they leave behind when
they have to cross the bridge that is so difficult to come to terms with.
In time you will be able to remember the joy you shared together with
smiles rather than tears.

Jaime, you are in our thoughts, please take care.
Condolences from

Kay and piggies Brave Bess and Pearl