[Gpdd] [HEALTH]: Piggie Pee

Megan Gladney byrne51250 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 18 07:44:14 EST 2006

Guys... coming from someone who's owned guinea pigs for 16 years... this is
going to sound like a really stupid question. What colour is a piggie's pee
supposed to be? Phylo's is a milky light yellow colour. I was thinking it
was supposed to be clear, but that's the way he's peed since I've gotten
him. I do have to encourage him to drink, but he doesn't seem dehydrated and
he's as spunky as ever, popcorning all over the place.

Sorry for the silly question! :P

Love, Megan and Phylo

PS - for everyone who wrote asking about Phylo's pigture - I have one
pigture of him in a stocking I took at Christmas. It's not a great photo, as
I'm a bit technologically impaired, but if you would like me to send it to
you, I certainly can! :)