[Gpdd] <silly. Piggies working for their lettuce>

Lawdude101 at aol.com Lawdude101 at aol.com
Sun Mar 19 01:46:03 EST 2006

Midnight (all-black Peruvian long-hair) and Twilight (black with brown
tufts) were our last piggies. Wife Ellen wanted Midnight and Twilight to earn
their keep. She wanted me to build a wooden ramp from the floor to the  kitchen
sink (these were free-range piggies, allowed to roam the house).  Midnight was
to wash the dishes and Twilight was to dry. Silly Ellen; doesn't  she know that
piggies can't wash dishes?  They don't have an opposible  thumb and
forefinger, so they can't pick up the dishes. I can just imagine their  conversation:
              Midnight:  Hey, Twilight. Gimme some dishes to dry.
              Twilight:   Sorry Midnight, I can't pick them up. No thumbs.
             Midnight:   Well, maybe in a hundred thousand years we'll evolve
opposible
                              thumbs and index fingers.

Glen