[Gpdd] Silly The Shop for the Naked Guinea Pigs!

Carly Austin candi191999 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 19 09:47:05 EST 2006

Hello Alge and the Jolly (BUt Naked) guinea Pigs

Our web site is  (creativly enough)
www.fourlittlepigs.com  Need your wedding dress,
spring costume, lady bug, bee, dragonfly, we got them
all.  We also still have all of our Christmas stuff
too.

I do ship over seas for the same cost as to USA,  (It
is actualy more but I just eat the cost).  You can use
pay-pal if you are familiar with eBay,  or a money
order is groovey too :)

I do combine shipping, I will send you the extra
shipping back to you, or you can ask for an invoice on
your acount.   I will combine up to three together for
a 1.00.

My newest piggy buddy Lady Bug, I love your new wheels
that your mommy rigged up!  Neat Idea!  I hope you
don't mind if I share!

She took a fold out baby stroller (I know we all had
one, I was in one, and I then used mine for my
dollies).  She got hers from Target on the cheap. And
then took some Toole material (Also cheap, you could
get this from Wal Mart in many different colors to
match your stroller!!)and pinned it around so Lady bug
was secure in her new ride.  Lady Bug is nearly totaly
blind and she said she LOVED going cruising.  How
about pinning it all the way around and leaving the
top open to make it easier for your to get your little
"baby" in and out?  Did you get the looks too?   This
idea is perfect for one guinea pig!  I LOVE IT!  My
four pigs give it the FOUR WHEEKS!!!

I tell you all,  Be on the look out for Dressed up,
Non-naked Guinea Pigs in Strollers Taking Over
America!!   Soon to take over the WORLD!  First it
Starts out as Liam for Mayor, Then Gov.  (Hay  If
Minnesota can have a pro wrestler for Gov. then why
not the Guinea Pig!)  I will just sew Liam a VERY good
Human Costume! Ha Ha Ha!! Can you See it!

Parsley in Every Pot!

Carly and the Four Little Pigs!  Aeva Emma Froders and
Pres. Liam!