[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Corky and Marshmallow

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Mar 19 18:55:14 EST 2006

Alyson, how thoughtful of your friend and her daughters to adopt a rescue
piggie, Angel, for you after your piggies Corky and Marshmallow passed
away.  Yes, it is so hard to imagine living without piggies after piggies
have become part of your life, isn't it?  We are so very sorry that Corky
and Marshmallow are no longer with you, but it is a tribute to them that
you have welcomed Angel -- and now her baby, Niblet -- into your home.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday