[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Kazingo

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Mar 19 18:56:32 EST 2006

Kacee, we are so very sorry that Kazingo passed away after she was
discovered to have a large, inoperable mass.  We know this was a shock for
you, and we send our condolences.  Please know, though, that the last year
of her life was her best year; she was so very lucky that you adopted her
and her friend, Kurlee, from friends who no longer wanted them.  Yes, we
are sure that they both were thrilled to live indoors rather than in a
garage and to meet new piggie friends.  We have no doubt that Kazingo knew
how much you loved her.  Best wishes to Kurlee; we know it is hard for her
to lose her friend.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday