[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Pumpkin

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Mar 19 18:59:32 EST 2006

Debra, we are so very sorry to hear of Pumpkin's passing.  We know that
sinking feeling when a piggie slowly wastes away over a period of months
and nothing we do seems to help.  Please know, though, that he was so lucky
to have you watching out for him and doing all of your best to nurse him
back to health.  Pumpkin certainly knew how very much he was loved.  Thank
you for sharing some of your memories of him, such as how much he enjoyed
his condo and its upper level lookout.  Please accept our condolences on
your loss.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday