[Gpdd] Silly The Lady Bug Stroller

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 20 18:18:37 EST 2006

Thank you Carly for the good words about my stroller.  My mom actually used the same material that is used for screen doors and windows to seal me in so no flies, bees, etc can come near me.  I can hear them but don't have to deal with anything since I am completely blind and can't see the creatures.  This way they are just noise and don't bother me.  I am an "only" by my choice.  I spent the first two months going back and forth to work with my mom and bonded to her.  I was only about 2 1/2 months old.  Since then, I can't stand my own kind around me.  Believe me, my mom tried and I made her give the new ones away to a very good home.  I'm 4 3/4 years old and have a very good, very spoiled life in my triple size house.  All our friends who come to visit always bring me lettuce or parsley from mom's garden.  We "onlys" have it made too.  Anyway, thanks to your bringing the subject up, I love my stroller and get to experience something whenever I go out.  People stare and occasionally
 ask what I am and I just love it and mom won't let anyone touch me.
  Lady Bug and Joan