[Gpdd] FW: MISC: Cardboard Tubes

GPDD Admin gpdd-admin at gpdd.org
Tue Mar 21 20:18:25 EST 2006

This is a forwarded message. Please direct all replies to the sender,
ghost1972 at sbcglobal.net

Delivery-date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 14:55:57 -0500
From:  ghost1972 at sbcglobal.net
To:  gpdd at gpdd.org
Subject: MISC: Cardboard Tubes

    Hi! More about the toys cause you know how much I love All Floors Day.
I never liked using the paper towel and toilet paper tubes for any of my
pets. I mean, do we really know what's in those things? I have used the
paper tubes from Petco and stuff, which have been great and have had no
problems with other than Pooky's little ouchies. But, I am finding that to
really make it price-friendly, you just have to use your imagination. Even
taking some newspaper and rolling it up with a potato chip bag clip does
the job of tunnel making. Or you could get one of those nifty chickory
stick bridges that you can twist into a little tunnel.

     It's all about being clever. I've used my onion and potato baskets
(you know, the kind you store them in so they fit right in your cupboard)
as little cavy caves. I've given up my water bottle and it has become their
favorite play thing. They launch each other up and down, like a trampoline.
Heck, they'll play with their pigloo if they get bored! They're just full
of fun! God, I love them!

    I can't wait to make our new C&C cage! It's going to be fantastic. And
then I'll get more guinea babies..... shh! Secret! I can't help it. Every
time I hear about alllll of your babies, I keep feeling this little squeeze
in my heart that says, "I want more babies to love!" I am truly addicted,
aren't I? Is there a 12 step program for guinea addicts?
    I'll ramble at you guys later! Take care!

                        Amber, Blacky and Pooky who are both happy mommy is
home for the day! HAPPY ALL FLOORS DAY!