[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Tosca

Karenluntw at aol.com Karenluntw at aol.com
Wed Mar 22 13:44:18 EST 2006

Rayna and Carmen,
My heart goes out to you.  It is so sad when our friends leave us for  the
rainbow bridge.  Your tribute to Tosca was very touching.  I hope  you take
comfort  that at the bridge our friends are no longer suffering or  in pain.  It
is very difficult to say goodbye at this end, but heaven is  waiting with open
arms for our furry friends on the other end.  My sincere  condolences to you
and yours.
Karen:  Slave to Rajah, Rocket Ranger with Rex and Rolex always in my  heart.