[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Albert

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Wed Mar 22 20:00:13 EST 2006

Jaime, we have been following Albert's ups and downs, and we had so hoped
that he would make a full recovery.  We are so very sorry to hear of his
trip to the Bridge.  You have taken such good care of him in his almost
three years with you, and we know he knew how much he was
cherished.  Sadly, sometimes it is just a piggie's time to leave us.  You
made the right decision for him when he began to shake and show signs of
pain, and we know his trip to the Bridge was a peaceful one.  Albert had
all the best with you.  Please accept our condolences.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday