[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE; condolences, Teddy

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Wed Mar 22 19:58:28 EST 2006

Julie, it was with sadness that we read of Teddy's passing in December.  We
are so very sorry that he was sick for more than a year before making his
final journey.  We know all too well the terrible feeling of trying so hard
to nurse a piggie back to health yet watching them go downhill despite our
best efforts.  Please know that Teddy was so lucky you took such good care
of him, and please accept our condolences on your loss.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday