[Gpdd] [BEHAVIOR] <funny sounds>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 23 05:04:37 EST 2006

Hi all,
Jan the boar makes this funny sound. Especially in the morning when i go to
feed the piggies (i feed the girls first). I think he does it to attract
attention. At first I thought that he was chattering his teeth, but it is
not at all in a agressive way(maybe it doesn't have to be). He looks at me
very friendly. This morning it seemed to me that it weren't his teeth but
something else. Could this be the piggy-kisses you guys are sometimes
talking about? It is sort of a clicky sound. When he started doing it a few
weeks ago i checked his teeth to see if there was anything wrong. but his
teeth are fine.
Grtz Janneke
http://winkysgirls.hyves.nl/