[Gpdd] announcement: winky girls will be reunited soon :D

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 14:22:52 EST 2006

hi everyone,

As you probably all know the winky girls have been separated since i
graduated at college. I moved back to the north with Lotje and Guiny,
and Janneke stayed in the south with Suus, yaya and Jan. we were not
extremely happy with this, but me and the girls also love to be with
daddy slave (who lives in the north, where i also studied).

Last wednesday i went to the south again for a job interview and today
i heard they are hiring me! so next week we will move back to
Eindhoven again and the girls will be reunited again, for at least
three months (i got a temporary contract).

I will go inform the girls now, they will be so excited!!!

btw, Guiny will turn 2 one of these days :D

greetings and wheeks
Mikey, the winky girls: Lotje (licks to Yaya) and Guiny
Mpstaaks at emxn.com
pandameisje at gmail.com
pandameisje at hotmail.com
m.staaks at obeindhoven.nl