[Gpdd] MISC: Kissy Sounds

ghost1972 at sbcglobal.net ghost1972 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 23 18:35:02 EST 2006

    I was reading the posts today and I heard about little Jan's kissy sounds and I just had to write in reassure you. Blacky, my sweetie-baby honey pie I love her so much!, loves to give me little kisses, so I am an expert on this. :)
    They sound like tiny little clicks, but not at all like the chatter they do when they are angry. I love it. It makes me want to give her all of my love and attention.... which I feel very certain is her plan.
    I hope that makes you feel a little better.
                    Hugs and Smooches,
                            Amber